Photos from 2013

The weather is continuing to be abysmal and I can't get out climbing despite having three weeks off. It's been a ridiculously good year for me in terms of mountaineering and climbing with me greatly improving in pretty much every aspect. I have taken well over 1000 photos in the mountains this year so I thought I'd put up some of the best ones. click on them for bigger versions.

Liathach in pristine conditions
John on the Forcan ridge
Me on Sgurr nan Gillean
South from Am Basteir
South from Ben Nevis
Me on The Talisman (Taken by an unknown climber)
Me climbing on Clachnaben, taken by Russell
The Weisshorn and Matteral from the Rifflehorn
Pre-dawn on the Weisshorn
climbers below on the East Ridge of the Weisshorn
Early Winter on Ben Nevis
Hopefully 2014 will be at least as good with a solid winter and another trip to the Alps.

Comments

Popular Posts